Blood pressure is not a disease but it is a symptom indication some underlying problem with the circulatory system. Normal blood pressure of a human body in adults should be 120/80. Blood pressure may increase or decrease with age. Some people suffer from high blood pressure whereas some suffer from low blood pressure due to faulty circulation of the blood in the body. Heart is the main organ that pumps blood to all parts of the body. Blood pressure is measured with the amount of blood that is pushed through the blood vessel walls. Heart transfers blood to all parts of the body through the blood vessels. When there is high blood pressure, it becomes difficult for the heart to pump the blood to all parts of the body because heart has to work hard. High blood pressure or low blood pressure can be controlled by making changes in the diet and lifestyle. In some people causes is not known and this type of hypertension is called as essential hypertension and when it is present due to some underlying cause it is called as secondary hypertension.
Causes of high blood pressure
There are some causes that may lead to high blood pressure. Some common causes of high blood pressure are:
- Smoking is the most important cause. People who smoke are at more risk of developing high blood pressure.
- Obesity is another cause for heart problems. People who are overweight may suffer from different heart problems.
- People who live a sedentary life and do not perform any exercise may suffer from heart diseases such as high blood pressure. Lack of physical activity is a major cause of high blood pressure.
- Excess intake of salt is also responsible for causing high blood pressure. People who eat excess salt in diet may have high blood pressure.
- Excessive drinking of alcohol can also cause heart problems. People who drink too much alcohol suffer from heart diseases.
- Stress is one of the major causes for high blood pressure. People who remain under physical and mental stress may suffer from heart problems.
- Increasing age is another factor that may cause high blood pressure or changes in the body functions that may cause different diseases.
- Some genes are also found to be responsible for heart problems. It is found to run in families.
- People suffering from chronic kidney problems may also suffer from high blood pressure. Kidneys help to regulate blood pressure by removing salt from the body and if kidneys stop functioning properly there may be disturbance in the flow of blood.
Bakson Bee Pee Aid Drops (30 ML)
|2 Bottles, Trackable Shipping Free||$34.95||Free Trackable|
|1 Bottles, Reg. Free Shipping||$11.95||Shipping Free|
|2 Bottles, Reg. Free Shipping||$21.95||Shipping Free|
Homeopathic remedies for blood pressure
Homeopathy provides an excellent treatment for high blood pressure. Homeopathy is a safe and alternative method for high blood pressure treatment. It is absolutely safe and may be taken regularly to regulate blood pressure. Bee Pee Aid drops is a combination of homeopathic remedies for blood pressure. The homeopathic remedies found in Bee Pee aid drops help to maintain blood pressure naturally without producing any side effects. It is a perfect blood pressure homeopathic product that is suitable for people of all ages who suffer from blood pressure problems. Bee Pee aid drops consists of following homeopathic remedies for blood pressure. This homeopathic product helps to maintain blood pressure naturally.
Rauvolfia: This is an excellent homeopathic remedy to maintain blood pressure. It helps to keep perfect blood pressure without producing any side effect. It helps to control blood pressure naturally. It may be taken regularly to maintain normal blood pressure. It helps heart to supply blood to all parts of the body without any difficulty.
Viscum alb: It is indicated for low blood pressure. Pulse is slow. It is indicated for people who suffer from rheumatic and gouty complaints. There is hypertensive albuminuria. There are blue rings around the eyes. Dyspnoea and feeling of suffocation when lying on left side. It is also indicated for hypertrophy of heart with valvular insufficiency. There is weight and oppression in the region of chest.
Crataegus oxy: It is indicated for people who have giddiness and lowered pulse. There is reduction in the blood pressure. This remedy acts on the muscles of the heart and is an excellent homeopathic heart tonic. It is also indicated for myocarditis, irregular heart beat. It is indicated for people who suffer from aortic insufficiency. It is indicated for chronic heart disease with extreme weakness.
Arnica Montana: It is the best remedy indicated for angina or pain in the region of the heart. Patient feels the bed is too hard to lie down. Every part of the body feels bruised. There is pain in the whole body.
Valeriana off: It is indicated for people who suffer from nervous affections due to decreased supply of the blood to the brain. There is sleeplessness with nightly itching and muscular spasms. There is feeling of great weakness in the extremities and worse on getting up from the bed.
Melilotus alb: It is the best remedy for congestion and haemorrhages. There is congestive headache. There is pain in the region of heart from rapid walking.
Cactus grand: It is the best remedy for oppressed breathing. It is indicated for mitrial insufficiency together with violent and rapid action. It is indicated for weakness of the heart and arteriosclerosis. There is violent palpitation and it is worse lying on left side. There is pain in the apex and extends down to the arm. It is indicated for feeble pulse, and enlarged ventricle.
It is recommended to take 10-20 drops three times in a day in one fourth cup of water.
Precautions to prevent blood pressure
If a person takes some precautions, blood pressure may be prevented. Some useful tips to prevent blood pressure are given here:
- One should take reduced amount of salt in the diet. It helps in strengthening heart muscles and helps it to work normally.
- Stress should be reduced by doing some meditation and exercise. Yoga is useful to reduce blood pressure naturally.
- Smoking should be avoided completely.
- Alcohol drinking should be avoided to prevent heart diseases.
- Water should be taken more to remove the salts and chemicals from the body.
- Healthy diet should be taken to prevent heart diseases.