Hair loss is a common problem and people of all ages suffer from this problem. There are different reasons due to which people start losing hair early in life and they suffer from alopecia. It is important to determine the exact cause of hair loss to get proper treatment. In children hair loss, mainly occurs due to nutritional deficiencies and it could be treated by giving proper and nutritious diet to the children. We lose about 100-150 hair everyday when we comb our hair and this is a normal amount. If anyone experiences more hair fall than it is a medical problem and one should take some action to prevent excessive hair fall. There are different treatments available that make sure to prevent hair loss but some treatments produce side effects on other parts of the body. Therefore, it is very necessary that one should take proper treatment for hair fall. Natural therapies such as homeopathy remedies greatly help to prevent hair fall without producing any side effects.
Causes of hair fall
There is large number of different causes of hair fall. A person having hair fall may have one or more causes that produce hair fall in them. Some of the common causes of hair fall are:
- Nutritional deficiency is one of the main causes of hair fall. Children and adults who do not take proper diet may have excessive hair fall due to weak roots of hair.
- Stress is another important cause of hair fall in young men and women.
- Many people suffer from other hair problems such as dandruff, eczema, psoriasis that may produce excessive loss of hair.
- Any chronic illness such as cancer may be the cause of hair fall. People take treatment for cancer also have hair fall due to side effects produced by chemotherapy.
- Thyroid imbalance also reduces the strength of hair and can lead to hair loss.
- People who involve in doing procedures such as drying, colouring, bleaching, perming, etc. may also have excessive hair fall.
- Hormonal imbalance occurs in women during pregnancy and menopause that could also lead to hair fall.
- Sometimes hair fall occurs due to hereditary in family. Some people have autoimmune disorder due to hair fall occurs. This is especially seen in men.
- Excessive use of shampoos and other chemical substances or frequent washing of hair with chemical containing shampoo may also cause hair fall.
- Excessive intake of certain medications such as steroids can also cause hair fall.
SBL Jaborandi Hair Oil (100 ml)
|2 Bottles, Trackable Shipping Free||$29.00||Free Trackable|
|1 Bottles, Reg. Free Shipping||$12.00||Shipping Free|
|2 Bottles, Reg. Free Shipping||$22.00||Shipping Free|
Symptoms of hair fall
- People who experience excessive hair fall may have thinning of hair.
- Hair becomes hard and brittle to touch.
- There is great itching of the scalp.
- Splitting of hair occurs.
- Hair loses strength and gets easily broken.
- Excessive hair can be seen on the clothes and in the comb.
Homeopathic treatment for hair fall
Homeopathy provides safe and effective excessive hair fall remedies. Homeopathic treatment for hair fall is safe and consists of useful remedies that do not produce any side effects even when used regularly. Jaborandi hair oil is an excellent homeopathic remedy for the treatment of hair fall. The homeopathic medicine in this oil prevents excessive hair fall naturally. This oil helps to provide strength to the roots of hair and prevents hair loss. Jaborandi hair oil may be used regularly to increase the length and strength of hair. The main hair loss homeopathic remedy found in this hair oil is jaborandi which is traditionally believed to be one of the most important homeopathic remedy for hair fall.
Jaborandi: This is one of the best excessive hair fall remedies and provides best homeopathic treatment for hair fall. There are many other hair loss homeopathic remedies but this remedy has shown excellent results in people suffering from hair loss due to any cause. It also helps to treat the dandruff and other diseases of hair. It increases the growth of hair and makes hair strong by providing best nutrition to the roots of hair. This hair oil may be used regularly to increase the strength and thickness of hair. After using this hair regularly your hair will grow and will become thick and long.
Home remedies for hair fall
There are many home remedies which may be used to prevent excessive hair fall. Some of the useful and effective home remedies for hair fall are:
- Take out some onion juice and apply it over the scalp. Keep it for about 15 minutes and wash your hair with a mild shampoo. It will give natural shine to your hair.
- Take little coconut oil and put some garlic cloves to it. Boil the oil and keep it to cool. When it is warm to touch then apply it over the hair while doing slight massaging. Do this three times in a week.
- Take out the coconut milk from fresh coconut and mix little water to it. Apply this mixture over the scalp and keep it overnight. Wash your hair in the morning with water.
- Take about 60g of well washed henna leaves and put them in 250 ml of coconut oil. Boil the mixture till the henna leaves get properly mixed in the oil. Then strain the mixture and use this oil to massage your hair regularly.
- Take some hibiscus flowers and mix them with coconut oil. You can also boil the mixture. After it cools down, apply on the scalp. You will get smooth and shiny hair.
- Take two teaspoon of amla juice or dried powder and mix it with two teaspoon of lime juice. Apply it regularly on the scalp and then wash your hair with warm water.
- Take one egg and mix one teaspoon of olive oil to the white of an egg. Beat it properly so that it may have even consistency. Then apply this mixture over the scalp and keep it for 15-20 minutes. Wash your hair with warm water and a mild shampoo. Your hair will become smooth and strong. It also helps to treat the dandruff.