Muscular pain is a common problem and it may occur in any muscle. Men and women suffer from muscular pain. Sometimes even children may have muscular pain due to some sprain or strain in the muscle. There are some diseases that may cause pain in the muscles. People apply external gel or creams to get muscular pain relief. One or more muscles may be affected and pain may occur in more than one muscle at the same time. There may also be pain in the ligaments, tendons or fasciae which are attached to the muscles. The main reasons for muscular pain may be any injury, or overuse of the muscles. Some people also suffer from muscular pain due to heavy exercise. The pain may occur in the particular muscles immediately after a person stop doing the exercise or the activity. There are some diseases as well in which the muscles of the whole body may ache such as lupus. There is stiffness and pain in the muscles of the whole body. Another such a common disease that produces muscular pain the whole body is the fibromyalgia. There is tenderness in the muscles of the whole body and it may also spread to soft tissues thus causing difficulty in sleep and fatigue.
Causes of muscular pain
There may be different causes of muscular pain. Some of the important causes of muscular pain are:
- There may be sprains and strains to the muscles due to any injury or trauma.
- People who do overuse of the muscles may also suffer from muscular pain.
- Some stress or tension in the muscles may cause pain and tenderness.
- Certain medications may also produce muscle pain. There are some drugs that lower the blood pressure and may produce pain in the whole body.
- Imbalance of minerals such as potassium and calcium may produce pain in the muscles. Women may have bone pains and muscular pains due to low calcium level.
- Certain infectious diseases such as Lyme disease, fibromyalgia, influenza, muscle abscess may also cause muscular pain.
Dr. Willmar Alpha-Mp (30 ml)
|2 Bottles, Trackable Shipping Free||$34.95||Free Trackable|
|1 Bottles, Reg. Free Shipping||$11.95||Shipping Free|
|2 Bottles, Reg. Free Shipping||$21.95||Shipping Free|
Symptoms of muscular pain
There may some other symptoms that may be associated with the muscular pain. There may be tenderness of the affected muscles. People suffering from muscular pain have great discomfort and may also have fever along with due to the infection or inflammation of some part. There is difficulty in walking and sleeping due to pain in the muscles. People suffering from muscular pain have low blood pressure and they want to lie down all the time. There is great difficulty in performing the daily activities due to stiffness and pain.
Homeopathy remedy for muscle pain
Homeopathy has excellent remedies that give quick relief from muscle pain without producing any adverse effects. Alpha MP is an excellent homeopathy remedy for muscle pain. It consists of excellent homeopathy remedies that give quick muscular pain relief. The best homeopathic remedies found in Alpha MP that give quick relief from muscular pain are:
Rhus toxicodendron: This is an excellent homeopathic remedy for muscular pain. This remedy is indicated when a person has aggravation by sitting and amelioration by movement. It is indicated when the person has tearing and shooting pains in the muscles. The symptoms of pain may become worse after getting wet in the rain or during the cold season.
Bryonia alba: This is an excellent remedy for muscular hip pain. It is indicated when the people suffering muscular pain want to rest and there is aggravation of the pain from slightest movement. There is weakness in the muscles and pain is aggravated in the open air.
Filipendula ulmaria: This is a great homeopathy remedy for muscular pain. This is indicated for muscular pain of the lower limbs. There is heaviness in the muscles. People having difficulty in climbing the upstairs may take this homeopathy remedy for muscular pain relief. There is great exhaustion and discomfort in the muscles.
Climicifuga racemosa: It is indicated when there is aching pain in the limbs. It is also a great remedy for muscular hip pain. It is indicated when there is great trembling and spasmodic pain in the muscles. There is sore and bruised feeling all over the body.
Urtica urens: This remedy is indicated when there is pain in the muscles due to increased uric acid. It is indicated for gout and rheumatic arthritis. It is an excellent pain remedy and gives quick relief from any type of muscular pain.
It is recommended to take 10-20 drops in one fourth cup of water half hourly during extreme pain. The dose and the frequency may be reduced when the pain subsides.
Home remedies for muscular pain
There are excellent home remedies that may give quick relief from muscular pain. Some of the important home remedies that may give you quick relief from muscular pain are:
- You may apply ice to the affected muscles for 2-3 days to get relief from pain and inflammation. You can also apply heat to get soothing relief from pain.
- Gentle massage using mustard or coconut oil also gives relief because massage increases the circulation of the blood that gives relief from pain.
- People suffering from muscular pain should go for regular exercise. Simple exercise such as swimming, walking or cycling may be done to get relief.
- People suffering from muscular pain should reduce stress by taking good sleep. Meditation also helps in reducing stress and gives relief from pain and tenderness.
- People who are overweight should try to reduce weight by taking suitable measures and by taking healthy diet.
- Avoid eating fried and processed food because they are rich in calories and may aggravate pain in the joints.
- Garlic is anti-inflammatory and produced to be a great herbal remedy for the people suffering from joint problems. People suffering from joint pains should eat garlic to reduce pain and inflammation.
- Ginger and turmeric are also important home remedies that may give relief from muscular pain.