Skin is the outermost layer of our body. Skin reveals the inner purity of our body. If our skin will be healthy, other organs of our body will also remain free from germs and disease causing microbes. Skin is the first step from where most microorganisms or harmful substances enter our body. Sometimes when we do not take care of our skin, it becomes unhealthy and many diseases may appear that makes our skin look unhealthy and dirty. Therefore, we should take proper care of our skin to prevent it from diseases. Pimples are a common skin problem that is mainly seen in teenagers. Young girls and boys normally suffer from pimples due to hormonal changes that take place during teenage. There are many other factors that may influence the health of the skin but hormonal change is the most common cause. Young boys and girls search for best acne skin treatment.
A small papule is called as a pimple. These are caused due to inflammation of the sebaceous glands. Infection may be caused by bacteria. The papule swells up and gets filled with pus. Pimples occur when the sebaceous glands present at the base of the hair follicles become overactive. The most important body parts where pimples occur include chest, face, back and shoulders.
Sebaceous glands are present inside our skin that produces oil or sebum. Dead cells under our skin are continuously replaced by the new cells. Sometimes the dead cells are not properly removed from our skin and they stick together with each other causing blockage of the pore. As more and more sebum is produced by the oil glands, there is extreme blockage which may cause inflammation due to the presence of bacteria.
- The bacteria become active when a person’s immunity is low and causes more inflammation of the skin.
- More production of the sebum is the result of imbalance of the hormones. During puberty there is change in the hormones and hormonal imbalance may lead to the outbreaks of pimples on the skin.
- People who eat more dairy products may suffer from pimples.
- Heredity also plays an important role in the cause of pimples.
Signs and symptoms of pimples
Some of the important signs and symptoms of pimples are:
- White heads present under the skin may appear as fresh papules.
- Black heads are clearly visible. These are black in colour and may irritate the skin.
- Itching may be present in some cases.
- Some papules change in hard nodules.
- Deep pimples may leave scars on the skin.
- Some papules are painful to touch and pus may ooze out of them.
SBL Pimplex Tablets
|2 Bottles, Trackable Shipping Free||$34.00||Free Trackable|
|1 Bottles, Reg. Free Shipping||$11.95||Shipping Free|
|2 Bottles, Reg. Free Shipping||$21.95||Shipping Free|
Causes of pimples
Acne skin treatment
In conventional remedies there is no permanent acne skin treatment. Natural therapies help to boost up the immune system and prevent formation of papules on the skin. Homeopathic remedies for pimples greatly help in preventing the outbreaks of several pimples at the same time. Homeopathic remedies for acne are also useful in giving you a clean and glowing skin. Pimple tablets are a combination of best homeopathic remedies for pimples. The homeopathic remedies for acne found in Pimplex tablets are safe and effective. Regular eating of pimple tablets gives a clean and glowing skin. These tablets also help in giving a fresh look to your skin. Pimplex tablets consist of the following homeopathic remedies for acne:
Arsenicum Iodatum: It is an excellent homeopathic remedy for hard and indurated acne. It helps to relive the inflammation of the skin. It is the best remedy for pustules which are caused by the bacterial inflammation.
Nux Vomica: This is a perfect homeopathic remedy for acne which is red and blotchy. It helps to give relief from painful acne. It is recommended for people who live a luxurious life and eat rich foods such as meat, alcohol, etc.
Berberis Aquifolium: It is the leading homeopathic remedy for acne and pimples of all types. It helps to give a clean and clear skin without producing any harmful effects. It is also used for clearing the complexion. It is best remedy for people who have dry, rough and scaly skin.
Echinacea: It is a homeopathic remedy which is known for its antiseptic and antiviral properties. It is best recommended for people suffering from recurrent boils. Pimples and acne may be present on the neck and face.
Asterias Rubens: This homeopathic remedy is recommended for young boys and girls. Pimples may appear on face, nose and chin. Papules are hard and painful. It relieves the pain and helps to omit the inflammation of the skin to prevent recurrent pimples and acne.
It is recommended to give four tablets three to four times in a day in adults.
Children may take half the adult dosage.
Home remedies for pimples
Home remedies work very well for the correction of inflammatory skin. There are great home remedies discussed here that may help you in the prevention of pimples.
- Turmeric is a great anti-inflammatory remedy. You may mix one teaspoon of lemon juice with pinch of turmeric to make a paste and apply it on the affected areas of the skin. It will give you quick relief and will also prevent formation of scars.
- Eating fruits and vegetables also help in giving you a healthy and glowing skin. Fruits and vegetables are good for skin because they are rich in vitamins and minerals and give you healthy skin.
- Aloe Vera is very good home remedy for acne and pimples. You may take out some juice of aloe Vera leaves and apply it every day on the skin to get rid of pimples and acne.
- People who are prone to acne should wash their face two to three times in a day so that dirt and dust may not accumulate.
- Cucumber is also a very good vegetable that gives you a glowing complexion. You may cut cucumber into small pieces and rub on your skin to improve the complexion of your skin.