Prostrate is a small gland present below the urinary bladder in men. After the middle age, prostate gland may increase in size and it may be called as enlarged prostrate. It is a common condition in men and most men suffer from it when they cross the middle age. The medical name for enlarged prostrate is benign prostrate hypertrophy or hyperplasia. It is not a serious health condition. When prostate gland enlarges in size, it may put pressure on the bladder and may cause frequent urination. Sometimes there is dribbling of urination in men due to enlarged prostrate. Some men are found to be at greater risk for developing prostate cancer. No known cause of prostate gland enlargement is found but it is linked to the hormonal changes that may occur in men due to advancing age. Prostate enlargement may produce mild symptoms in some men and do not require any treatment. Some men have severe symptoms and they have to seek some medical treatment to get relief. Men suffering from prostate enlargement look for alternative medicine for prostate enlargement.
Symptoms of enlarged prostate
When prostate gland increases in size it affects the normal micturition in men. There is decreased capacity of the bladder and bladder is unable to expel the urine properly. Some of the important symptoms of enlarged prostate are:
- Frequency of urination increases. Men suffering from enlarged prostate have to go for urination frequently and this frequency is more during the night.
- There is difficulty in emptying the bladder. There is a sensation that some urine is left in the bladder.
- Sometimes there is no passage of urine and bladder gets completely filled up. This causes retention of the urine and may lead to increase in blood pressure.
- The stream of the urine is feeble and it may take a long time to empty the bladder.
- Men suffering from enlarged prostate have to reach the toilet quickly. There is an urgent need to empty the bladder.
- Retention of the urine may also cause recurrent urinary tract infections that may cause serious problems. There is pain and burning when passing the urine again and again.
SBL Prostonum drops
|2 Bottles, Trackeble shipping Free||$34.95||Free Trackable|
|1 Bottles, Reg. Free Shipping||$11.95||shipping Free|
|2 Bottles, Reg. Free Shipping||$21.95||shipping Free|
Prostonum is a homeopathic treatment for prostate enlargement. These drops consist of different prostate homeopathic remedies. Homeopathy gives an alternative medicine for prostate enlargement which is a safe therapy and does not produce any side effects. The results of prostonum drops are excellent and all the prostate homeopathic remedies in this product are used traditionally for the treatment of prostate gland enlargement in men. The main ingredients of prostonum drops are discussed below:
Sabal serrulata 2x: Sabal serrulata is one of the top most homeopathic remedy for the treatment of prostate gland enlargement in men. It helps to give relief from dribbling or urination. It helps in normal emptying of the bladder.
Chimaphila 3x: This is another great homeopathic treatment for prostate gland enlargement. It is indicated for men who suffer from irritation of the prostate gland due to retention of the urine. This homeopathic remedy is suitable for men who suffer from retention of urine and recurrent infection of the urinary tract organs.
Clematis erecta 3x: Clematis erecta is a great homeopathic remedy for men who suffer from benign hypertrophy or the prostate gland. It is indicated when there is extreme burning and pain in the urethra. There is sensation as if urine is still left in the bladder.
Conium: Conium is a known homeopathic remedy for enlarged glands. It helps in reducing the size of the prostate gland to bring its normal functioning. It helps by reducing the size of the enlarge prostate gland.
Pareira brava: This homeopathic remedy helps in the treatment of urinary symptoms associated with enlarge prostate gland. It gives relief from continuous dribbling of urination. It is recommended for men who have difficulty in emptying the bladder completely.
Pulsatilla nigricans: This is a mild medicine which is indicated for men who suffer from mild symptoms of enlarge prostate. It reduces the frequency of urination and helps to balance the hormones.
It is recommended to take ten to fifteen drops in one fourth cup of water, three to four times in a day.
Home remedies for prostate enlargement
There are some great home remedies that may help in the prevention of prostate gland enlargement. If men after middle age start taking the home remedies given here may prevent the enlargement of prostate gland. Some of the useful home remedies for enlarged prostate gland are given below:
- Pumpkin seeds are very useful for this condition. Pumpkin seeds help because they have a high content of unsaturated fatty acids that help to boost up the immunity and energy of the body.
- Tomatoes are also useful for preventing prostate gland enlargement. Tomato is rich in lycopene which acts an antioxidant and helps to prevent increase in the size of prostate gland.
- Ginger is another natural home remedy that may be included in the diet for normal functioning of the prostate gland.
- You may take parsley in your daily diet along with juniper berries to prevent the swelling of the prostate gland.
- Taking sitz bath in alternately hot and cold water also helps in reducing the size of the prostate gland. Men suffering from enlarged prostate gland should sit for half an hour everyday in hot and cold baths to get relief from enlarge prostate.
- Carrot juice is also useful in preventing the symptoms of enlarged prostate. You can mix carrot juice and spinach juice in equal amounts to solve your problem of enlarged prostate. It is a healthy drink and helps in normal functioning of the prostate gland.
- Over use of caffeine should be avoided. Men who drink alcohol and too much coffee should resist it. Even drinking of too much water before bed time should be avoided.
- Physical activity is very important to reduce the symptoms of enlarged prostate. Mild exercise or morning walk helps to remain fit and healthy.
- Certain medications such as antihistamines and decongestants should be avoided because these drugs may produce side effects and may cause enlargement of the gland in men.