Different people have different types of hair. Some have long and shiny hair whereas others have thin and short hair. People have hair of different lengths, colours and textures. Hair problems are common in every type of hair. It does not matter if you have short or long hair. Some common hairs problems include grey hair, dandruff, thinning of hair, hair fall etc. There are genetic and lifestyle causes for hair problem. Grey hair is something natural with age but if grey hair appears before age, it could make you worried. Colour of hair is given by a pigment secreted by melanocyte cells in our body. The pigment melanin secreted by these cells is responsible for hair colour and when the body cells fail to produce this pigment your hair starts becoming grey in colour because they are no longer able to retain the normal colour due to deficiency of the pigment melanin. Another common hair problems suffered by people is hair loss. There is a regular cycle of hair growth. There is a stage during which old hairs are lost and new hairs take their place. Hair loss may occur in excess due to several causes such as intake of certain medications, use of hair dyes and other chemical substances or due to some cancerous conditions. Hairs get damage due to use of excessive hot dry hair. Excessive use of hair dryers damages the hair and results in excessive loss of hair. People who make different styles of hair also have split ends and dry hair.
Causes of hair problems
There are several causes of different hair problems. Different hair problems arise from different reasons that may vary from individual to individual. Some of the common causes of different hair problems are:
- Heredity plays an important role in determining the length, colour and texture of hair. Some characteristics are passed from parents to their offspring.
- Excessive use of dyes, gels, shampoos containing harsh chemicals, may damage the delicate roots of hairs and result in hair problems such as split ends and hair fall.
- Unhygienic conditions such as irregular washing of hair may also result in certain diseases of the scalp and hair.
- Use of medications for the treatment of chronic diseases such as diabetes, asthma, and sinusitis can also lead to hair problems such as hair fall and dandruff.
- Excessive hair styling, use of hair dryers can also cause damage to hair cells and lead to drying of hair and change the texture of the hair.
- Improper diet also plays an important role in determining the health of hair. People who do not take nutritious diet may also have thin and brittle hair.
SBL Scalptone Tablets
|2 Bottles, Trackable Shipping Free||$34.95||Free Trackable|
|1 Bottles, Reg. Free Shipping||$11.95||Shipping Free|
|2 Bottles, Reg. Free Shipping||$21.95||Shipping Free|
Homeopathic remedy for hair problems
Scalptone is an excellent homeopathic remedy for all types of hair problems. It is a combination of homeopathic remedies for hair fall. This product also consists of homeopathic dandruff remedies. It is an excellent product for the treatment of all types of hair problems. Regular intake of Scalptone tablets help to give you long, black hair and do not produce any side effects. People of all ages may take these tablets for the treatment of hair problems. When you start taking these tablets, your hair becomes strong. Scalptone consists of the following homeopathic remedies for hair fall, dryness of scalp and other hair problems:
Acidum Fluoricum – It is an excellent remedy for alopecia and hair fall. It is recommended for people of old age or who look prematurely aged. There is weakness of the body with distended blood vessels. There is great weakness in the extremities and patient is unable to stand properly. People who look older than their age should take this homeopathic remedy for greying of hair.
Acidum Phosphoricum – It is one of the best homeopathic dandruff remedies and also helps in the treatment of dryness of scalp. It increases the strength of the hair and prevents hair fall. It is indicated for people who suffer from grey hair early in life. There is falling of hair due to thinning. Hair fall occurs due to grief or worry and loss of vital fluids. There is great mental weakness that results in physical debility at a later stage.
Natrum Muriaticum – This is an excellent homeopathic dandruff remedies and helps to strengthen the hair follicles. It is indicated for alopecia and greasy skin. It prevents hair fall and indicated for people who have a sensitive scalp. This is the best homeopathic remedy for the treatment of all types of hair problems.
Arsenicum Album – This homeopathic remedy is indicated for the dryness of scalp. It helps to give relief from itching of the scalp. It is indicated when people have circular patches of bare spots on the scalp. There is rough and dirty scalp which is covered with dry scales. There is excessive itching and burning especially at night. Scalp is very sensitive to touch and cannot brush hair.
Calcarea Phosphorica – This is indicated for weakness of the roots of hair. There is itching that provokes scratching. It provides necessary nutrition to the roots of hair and helps in proper growth of hair.
Badiaga – It is one of the best homeopathic remedies for hair fall and dandruff. It is indicated when the scalp is sore to touch and there is excessive itching of the scalp.
It is recommended that adults should take four tablets three times in a day and children may take half the adult dose to get effective results within a short period of time.
Precautions to prevent hair problems
If people take certain precautions then they can prevent hair problems. Some of the useful precautions or tips to prevent hair problems are given here:
- To prevent hair fall, brush your hair gently using a soft and flexible hairbrush and do not over brush.
- Do not rub your hair hard with towel, rub it gently with towel.
- Do not use the conditioner too often; use it once a week only.
- Do not wash your hair too often.
- Use a mild shampoo that does not contain any harsh chemicals.
- Do not make excessive of blow drying as it damages the roots of hair.
- Prevent your hair from exposure to dry air, sun and wind.
- Do not do over styling or excessive hair styling.
- You can wear a cap or scarf to cover your head on a hot and windy day to prevent your hair.
- Eat well nourished diet to provide nourishment to the hair cells.