Skin is the outer most layer of your body that protects all the internal organs. Skin is responsible to give proper shape by covering all the muscles, bones and other organs inside your body. Skin performs different functions in our body. Besides giving protection to all the internal organs, skin also regulates our body temperature and helps in giving sense of touch. We should take care of our skin so that our internal organs may remain safe and healthy. Sometimes inflammation of the skin may occur due to the presence of bacteria or other germs in the deep pores of your skin. Germs are not visible by naked eye and they penetrate deeper inside the skin thus causing infection and other signs and symptoms. Acne is a common skin condition that is caused due to many reasons. Acne involves the oil glands that are present beneath the skin. When oil glands become over active and start secreting more oil or sebum from the glands it causes inflammation of the skin thus causing acne. There are different types of acne. Acne is neither communicative disease nor harmful but it can leave scars on the face.
Causes of acne
The exact cause of acne is not known. The main cause of the acne is believed to the increased secretion of testosterone hormone present in men and women. It is present in smaller amounts in females. The level of testosterone starts increasing as soon as children enter the age of puberty. This hormone is responsible for increasing the size of the oil glands in your skin thus causing more secretion from them. The excessive production of sebum causes blockage of the pores and leading to bacterial growth inside your skin.
- Genetic predisposition is also found to be responsible for the main cause of acne in teenagers.
- There are some medications that contain hormonal contents may also cause acne.
- Greasy skin applications may also cause more production of sebum and acne.
- Eating oily and junk food is also one of the leading causes of acne in young individuals.
- Some women suffer from acne during pregnancy due to hormonal changes.
Dr. Willmar Topi Berberis Cream (25 gm)
|2 Pack,Trackable Shipping Free||$34.95||Free Trackable|
|1 Pack, Reg. Free Shipping||$11.95||Shipping Free|
|2 Pack, Reg. Free Shipping||$21.95||Shipping Free|
Signs and symptoms of acne
- People suffering from acne may have oily skin.
- They may have pain in newly formed acne.
- Some acne is hard to touch.
- Itching and burning of the skin may be present in some cases.
- There may be dark spots present on the skin.
Treatment for acne
There are many topical creams available in the market that may give temporary relief from acne. These creams may produce irritation on the skin due to the presence of many chemicals. Natural remedies such as homeopathic remedies greatly help in removal or scars as well as other signs and symptoms of acne. Topi berberis cream is a useful homeopathic remedy for acne. This is an excellent homeopathic treatment for pimples. Topic berberis is also an excellent homeopathic treatment for psoriasis. Topi berberis cream consist of the following homeopathic remedies for acne:
Berberis aquifolium: This is a great homeopathic remedy for acne. This helps to give a clean and clear skin. It gives relief from all types of acne and makes the skin clean and clear. It is also a great homeopathic treatment for psoriasis. This homeopathic remedy may be used for any type of skin disease. It is a wonderful homeopathic treatment for pimples.
Topi berberis is proved to be an excellent remedy for skin problems such as acne and psoriasis. Symptoms disappear completely by continuous use of this homeopathic remedy.
How to use?
Apply this cream on the affected area of the skin two to three times in a day. It should be gently applied on the skin to get complete relief.
Prevention for acne
- Wash your face two to three times in a day by using Luke warm water. Do not run hard on the skin.
- Do not touch the acne again and again to push out the pus as it may cause more infection of the skin.
- Always keep your hands clean and wash them regularly so that you may not touch your skin with dirty hands.
- If you have to apply makeup on your face, use light makeup which does not contain any harmful chemical substances. Try to use natural products.
- Always use a clean towel or cloth to wipe your face.
Home remedies for acne
Some useful home remedies for acne are:
- Take some pieces of nutmeg (jaiphal) and put some unboiled milk in it to make a paste. Apply this paste on your face and wash it off after one hour to get relief from acne.
- Take one teaspoon of cinnamon power and put some honey to it to make a paste. Apply this on your acne and wash with warm water after two hours to get relief. You may see excellent results within a fortnight.
- Orange peels can also be used as a home remedy for acne and pimples. You may dry the peels of orange and grind them to make powder. Add some water to make a paste and then apply it on the face to get a clean and glowing looking skin.
- Take out fresh mint leaves juice and apply it on your face. Leave it overnight and wash your face with lukewarm water in the morning to get a refreshing look of your face.
- Take some fenugreek seeds and grind them. Add water to make a paste and apply on the pimples for fifteen minutes and then wash off.
- Make powder by adding neem leaves and turmeric powder. Both neem and turmeric have excellent anti-inflammatory properties. You can add water or milk to this powder to make a paste. Then apply the paste on your face for half an hour.
- Take two teaspoon of rose water and add two teaspoons of lemon juice and apply the mixture on face for twenty minutes.
- You can also take sandalwood powder and mix it with rosewater to make a paste. Apply this paste on the face for half an hour. This will give a clean complexion to your skin.