There is a monthly cycle that operates in women through different stages. First, there is proliferation of the uterine endometrium, second, there is development of the secretory changes in the endometrium and third there is desquamation of the endometrium which is called as menstruation. Menstruation occurs due to decrease in the levels of estrogen and progesterone. During normal menstruation, 40 millilitres of blood and an additional 35 millilitres of serous fluid are lost. Within four to seven days after menstruation starts, the loss of blood ceases because by this time the endometrium gets repaired. In some women, there is excessive loss of blood during the menstrual period due to which they suffer from other physiological problems too. Some women suffer from irregular menstruation. It may occur due to imbalance of the hormones. There is not irregular periods treatment in conventional remedies. They offer hormonal treatment which may produce many side effects. An irregular menstrual period is a common problem in young girls and women of middle age. Some irregular menstrual periods occur commonly during the age of menopause.
Causes of irregular menstruation
The common causes of irregular menstruation are discussed below:
- PCOS or polycystic ovarian syndrome is the major cause of irregular menstrual periods in women. There is abnormal ovarian function due to imbalance of the hormones. There is increased production of the male hormone androgen which causes irregular menstruation.
- Imbalance of the hormones is another important reason for irregular periods in women. At puberty, some girls suffer from irregular periods which are considered normal because it may take time for hormones to reach a certain balance.
- Women start experiencing irregular periods when the menopause approaches.
- Women may also suffer from irregular periods when they are nursing babies.
- Thyroid disorders can also produce irregular menstruation in women. It affects the body metabolism and can cause irregular menstruation.
- Women who use contraceptives for birth control may also produce imbalance of the hormones and break between the normal menstrual cycles occurs.
- Cervical cancer or cancer of the uterus may also be responsible for producing spotting in between the periods.
- Endometriosis is another condition that may lead to irregular menstruation in women.
- Pelvic inflammatory disease is also an important and major cause of female infertily and irregular menstruation in women.
- Stress may also lead to imbalance of the hormones and is one of the causes of irregular menstruation.
- Some girls suffer from eating disorders such as bulimia and anorexia nervosa which may also lead to menstrual irregularities.
- Excessive use of medications can also lead to hormonal imbalance and irregular periods in women.
- Drinking too much caffeine and alcohol can cause irregular menstruation.
Dr. Willmar AGNUS CASTUS PENTARKAN (1 Pack = 20 gm)
|2 Pack, Trackeble shipping Free||$35.95||Free Trackable|
|1 Pack, Reg. Free Shipping||$11.95||shipping Free|
|2 Pack, Reg. Free Shipping||$22.95||shipping Free|
Irregular periods treatment
Hormonal treatment is given in conventional system which may produce many side effects. Alternative therapies such as homeopathic remedies for menstrual cramps help by balancing the hormones naturally without producing any side effects. Homeopathic remedies for menstrual cramps are safe and effective and give best results when taken regularly.
Agnus Castus Pentarkan
It is an excellent homeopathic product for the irregular periods treatment. This natural product is safe and helps in balancing the hormones. It gives quick results in women suffering from any type of menstrual disorder. The main homeopathic remedy indicated for irregular menstruation is agnus castus. Important indications for agnus castus are discussed below:
Agnus castus: It is one of the best female remedy that helps in the treatment of any type of menstrual disorders in women. Agnus castus is a unique homeopathic remedy for the treatment of irregular menstrual periods. Women who do not get regular periods should take this remedy regularly to get good results. It helps in balancing the hormones naturally without producing any side effects. It increases the tonicity of the uterus for normal production of the hormones. It is indicated for women with low sexual desire and low energy.
Home remedies for irregular menstruation
There are many useful home remedies for the irregular periods treatment. Home remedies are safe and may be taken regularly for the safe and effective treatment of irregular menstrual periods. Some of the useful and important home remedies for irregular periods are:
- Unripe green papaya is a useful home remedy for irregular periods. Women having irregular menstruation should eat unripe green papaya everyday till one month to normalize the flow of menstruation.
- Fennel seeds are also useful in regularizing the periods in women. Eat fennel seeds (saunf) everyday for regular menstruation.
- Grapes are also very useful for irregular menstrual periods. You may drink grape juice everyday to get regular periods.
- Boil some roots of the banyan tree in one cup of water for ten minutes. Add two to three tablespoon of cow’s milk and drink it every day at night before going to bed.
- Karela or bitter gourd is also helpful in making the periods regular in women. You may make a decoction by boiling bitter gourd in one cup of water and drink it daily to get regular periods.
- Parsley juice may be taken every day to get relief from irregular menstruation. It is an old herb that is useful for all kinds of menstrual disorders in women.
- Make a paste of two to three radishes and add one cup of buttermilk to this paste. Drink this juice everyday to get best results.
- You can also make a decoction using coriander leaves to get regular monthly cycle. This is an excellent remedy if taken regularly.
- Angeer or figs are also useful for the treatment of menstrual disorders. Make a decoction by boiling four or five anjeer in one cup of water and drink this everyday to get normal periods.
- Carrot juice also helps to get back the periods normally. Drink one glass of carrot juice daily to get normal periods.
- Sugarcane juice is also useful for getting normal periods. Start drinking sugarcane juice two weeks before your menstrual cycle to get normal periods.
- Aloe Vera juice is also helpful in treating the irregular menstrual periods.