Grey hair appears with increasing age but sometimes young men and women also have grey hair. Premature greying of hair is common due to several reasons and a person having premature grey hair start looking older than the actual age. There is a pigment present in the hair follicles called as melanin. When there is insufficient production of this pigment, hair becomes colourless and turns white. The most important causes of premature greying of hair are lack of proper nutrition and diet. Children are suffering from greying of hair due to improper nutrition which is deficient in important nutrients. It is easy to treat the premature greying of hair by taking proper nutrition and making changes in the lifestyle. There are several other reasons that may cause premature greying of hair which are discussed below. Dandruff is also a common problem that may occur along with premature greying of hair.
Causes of premature greying of hair
Premature greying of hair is characterized by fading of the colour. It may affect individuals of any age. The main cause is the lack of production of the melanin pigment that gives colour to our hair. There is lack of nutrition and hair start losing colour. Some of the important causes of premature greying of hair are:
People suffering from allergies often suffer from premature greying of hair. This happens due to low immunity. People suffering from chronic cold often face this problem. Other respiratory diseases such as sinusitis, rhinitis is also responsible for premature greying of hair.
Another important cause of premature greying of hair is faulty diet. People who do not take nutritious diet or a balanced diet may have premature greying of hair.
Stress is another important cause of hair fall and premature greying.
Heredity plays an important role in greying of hair. Children get premature greying of hair from their parents.
Unhygienic condition of hair also can lead to premature greying and excessive falling of hair. When people do not take proper care of their hair may have premature greying of hair.
Excessive use of hair dyes and colours or any other artificial cosmetic product may also cause premature greying of hair. Dyes and hair colours contain harmful chemicals that damage the roots of hair and cause premature greying of hair.
Hormonal imbalance can also cause premature greying of hair.
Any prolonged illness or infectious disease can also be responsible for premature greying of hair.
Certain skin infections such as eczema, psoriasis, and vitiligo could also cause hair problems in young individuals.
Deficiency of certain minerals and vitamins can also result in the premature greying of hair. When hair does not get proper nutrition they fail to grow properly and are not able to retain normal colour for a long time.
SBL Arnica Montana Shampoo (200 ml)
|2 Bottles, Trackable Shipping Free||$42.95||Free Trackable|
|1 Bottles, Reg. Free Shipping||$16.50||Shipping Free|
|2 Bottles, Reg. Free Shipping||$30.95||Shipping Free|
Symptoms of premature greying of hair
People suffering from premature greying of hair have thin hair; there is loss of colour of hair before the age of thirty five. Hair becomes brittle and there is continuous headache if greying occurs due to the result of sinusitis or any nutritional deficiency. Some people also develop dandruff that decreases the strength of the hair.
Homeopathic remedies for dandruff and premature greying of hair
Arnica Montana shampoo is an excellent product for preventing premature greying of hair. It consists of best homeopathic remedies for dandruff and premature greying of hair. The homeopathic remedies present in this shampoo are all natural and do not produce any side effects. People having premature greying of hair can get relief by using this shampoo regularly. It provides nutrients to the hair cells and help in growth and also increases the bulk of hair. Arnica Montana shampoo is an excellent product to prevent excessive splitting of hair. The main homeopathic remedy found in homeopathic arnica Montana shampoo is arnica.
Arnica: It is an excellent homeopathic remedy for the treatment of greying of hair and thinness of hair. It is one of the best homeopathic remedies for dandruff. Arnica increases the strength of the hair and prevents hair fall and premature greying naturally. This homeopathic remedy provides nutrition to the roots of the hair cells and help in growth of hair. It also helps to prevent splitting of hair.
Home remedies for premature greying of hair
There are many useful home remedies that may be used to prevent premature greying of hair. People who have heredity of premature greying of hair can take home remedies to prevent hair fall and other hair problems. Some of the useful home remedies for premature greying of hair are:
- Take some curry leaves and boil them in coconut oil. After straining, allow it to cool down and apply on your scalp before washing your hair.
- Take amaranth juice and apply it on the hair. It helps to prevent splitting of hair and also give natural colour to the hair.
- You can also apply butter prepared from cow’s milk about two times in a week to increase the strength of hair and to maintain natural hair colour.
- Take some dried pieces of amla and put them in the coconut oil. Boil it till it becomes powder or completely get mixed with the oil. Then strain the oil and apply it on the scalp to prevent premature greying and excessive hair fall. It is also an excellent home remedy to prevent dandruff.
- Always eat a well balanced and nutritious diet. Include more fruits and vegetables in your diet to prevent premature greying of hair.
- Take one litre of yoghurt and add one tablespoon of yeast to it. Eat this mixture every day before meal to treat premature greying at home.
- Drink lots of water every day to eliminate waste products and chemical substances from your body to remain fit and healthy and to get long, black and shiny hair.
- Try to include some exercise or yoga in your life so that you may remain away from stress and tension.
- Include foods that are rich in iodine such as carrots, bananas, etc.
- Take proper sleep because it plays an important role in keeping your body fit and healthy.
- Do not drink excessive amount of tea, coffee, alcohol and also avoid smoking.
- Grind some ginger and add one teaspoon of honey to it. Eat this mixture everyday to get rid of premature greying of hair.