When a person has sensitivity to light, it is termed as photophobia. Bright lights such as fluorescent light, sunlight, incandescent light can cause photophobia. When a person goes out in the bright sunlight, there is inability to see clearly and a person wants to close eyes. Sensitivity of light may be associated with headache and other symptoms. It is not only the sunlight that can cause photophobia but other bright lights can also be intolerable. It is not a disease but it is a symptom of other diseases of the eyes such as infection of the eyes.
Cataract is another eye condition that may arise with increasing age. In this disease of the eye there is clouding of the lens and a person is unable to see clearly. There are dark spots before the eyes. This is a slow process and may happen with increasing age. The lens does not allow the light to pass through due to which a person suffering from cataract is unable to view clearly. As the cataract grows further, there is complete loss of vision. It may occur in one eye or both eyes.
Irritation in the eyes is a common problem and anyone may suffer from it. Irritation of eyes may occur due to dust, smoke, infection or any other underlying disease of the eyes. Pain may also be present along with irritation in the eyes.
SBL CINERARIA MARITIMA EUPHRASIA
|2 Bottles, Trackable Shipping Free||$35.95||Free Trackable|
|1 Bottles, Reg. Free Shipping||$11.95||Shipping Free|
|2 Bottles, Reg. Free Shipping||$22.95||Shipping Free|
Causes of eye diseases
Different eye diseases are produced by different causes. Some of the common causes of eye diseases are discussed below:
- Photophobia occurs due to weakness of the eyes. Some people have weak nutrition due to which eyes become weak and sensitive to light.
- Cataract occurs as a result of ageing. Other things that may lead to cataract of eyes include exposure to toxic elements, injury to the eyes, prolonged use of steroids, exposure to harmful radiations of the sun, diabetes, high blood pressure, etc.
- Irritation is caused by dust, storm or wind. Any foreign substance that may get into your eyes while driving or moving in wind or storm may cause irritation.
- Allergy to a particular food or any other substance may produce irritation in the eyes.
- People suffering from respiratory diseases such as asthma, rhinitis, sinusitis, hay fever may have irritation in the eyes.
- Some people have irritation while working in chemical factories. Exposure to chemicals can produce irritation in the eyes.
Symptoms of eye diseases
Different diseases of the eyes have different symptoms. One may distinguish diseases of the eyes by knowing about the symptoms. Some of the common symptoms of eye diseases are:
- There is cloudiness of blurry vision and a person suffering from any kind of eye problem may have low vision.
- A person suffering from cataract is unable to see clearly at night. There is difficulty in driving a car or walking on the road at night due to dark spots before the eyes.
- Sometimes, person suffering from eye problems is unable to distinguish between the different colours.
- If infection is present, you may experience pain and burning in the eyes. Sometimes swelling may occur due to bacterial or viral infection.
- There is halo of lights before eyes or you may have double vision.
- People suffering from photophobia are unable to open the eyes in the bright light such as sunlight.
- Eyes may become watery due to infection. There is flow of tears from the eyes. Pus may be present in severe infection of the eyes.
Homeopathic medicine for cataract
Cineraria Maritima Euphrasia Eye Drops is an excellent combination of homeopathic remedies for the treatment of cataract and irritation in the eyes. It also helps in the treatment of photophobia without producing any side effects. Cineraria Maritima Euphrasia Eye Drops consist of excellent cataract homeopathic remedies that are safe and effective. Regular use of this eye drops help in the treatment of all types of eye diseases. This is an excellent homeopathic medicine for cataract. It also consists of homeopathic remedies for irritated eyes. Cineraria Maritima Euphrasia Eye Drops consist of the following cataract homeopathic remedies:
Cineraria Maritima: This is the most important homeopathic medicine for cataract. It helps to prevent the cataract. It improves vision when used regularly. Cineraria also help in the treatment of irritation of the eyes. It helps to prevent the recurrent infection of the eyes.
Euphrasia officinalis: This is one of the best remedies for irritated eyes. It gives quick relief from the pain and burning of the eyes. It is an effective homeopathic remedy for redness and swelling of the eyes that may occur due to viral or bacterial infection. It prevents photophobia naturally without producing any side effects.
Calendula officinalis: This is the best homeopathic remedies for irritated eyes. It helps in the treatment of injury to the eyes. It helps in the treatment of pain and redness of eyes that may occur due to an injury to any part of the eye. It helps in quick recovery to restore proper vision.
Kali muriaticum: This is the wonderful homeopathic remedy that is indicated for weakness of the eyes. It is indicated when there is dimness of the vision due to nerve weakness. It helps to strengthen the nerves to allow proper vision. It helps to maintain normal pressure of the fluid inside the eyes.
Calcarea flourica: It is the best homeopathic medicine for cataract. It provides nutrition to the lens and prevents clouding of the lens. It should be taken regularly to maintain normal vision of the eyes. It helps in the treatment of pain and weak vision. It helps to improve vision by providing strength to the lens of the eyes.
Magnesia carbonica: This is the best homeopathic remedy for pain in the eyes. It helps in the treatment of pain and irritation of eyes. It helps to remove the blurred vision by increasing the supply of blood to the eyes. It helps to improve vision by strengthening the power of the eye muscles.
Silicea: This homeopathic remedy is indicated for the treatment of any kind of infection in the eyes. It is the best remedy for viral or bacterial infection and helps to give quick relief from pain and irritation in the eyes.
Put one or two drops in each eye, three or four times every day to prevent eye diseases.