Piles or hemorrhoids is a condition in which the veins inside or outside the anus and rectum become inflamed and swollen. There are masses or clumps of tissues in and around the anal canal that may cause pain while passing stool or urine. There is pressure on the rectal area which may be aggravated while passing stool. Piles or hemorrhoids are of two types. It may be bleeding or non-bleeding. Hemorrhoids are an unpleasant condition and may affect men and women equally. The veins become swollen and cause pain in the rectal area. Piles are caused by eating spicy foods and disturbed gastric functions. People suffering from piles may have great discomfort as they are not able to sit for longer time periods and they have to frequently change their position. Sometimes warts may occur on the outer skin due to swollen and distended veins.
SBL Homeopathy FP-Tablets
|2 Bottles F.P. Tabs and 2 tubes, F.P. Ointment ,Trackable Shipping Free||$55.95||Free Trackable|
|1 Bottles F.P. Tabs and 1 tubes, F.P. Ointment, Reg. Shipping Free||$23.95||Shipping Free|
|2 Bottles F.P. Tabs and 2 tubes, F.P. Ointment, Reg. Shipping Free||$43.95||Shipping Free|
Causes of piles
Piles are a common condition and may have several causes. Some of the important causes of piles are:
- People eat low fibre diet most likely suffer from piles. Low fibre in the diet produces constipation and a person has to strain while passing stool. This creates pressure inside the blood vessels and lead to swelling of the veins.
- Another important cause of piles is constipation during pregnancy. It is a normal condition that occurs during pregnancy. Due to less intake of food, nausea and vomiting pregnant women suffer from constipation that may lead to piles.
- Obesity is another important factor that may cause piles. People who are overweight and do not perform any exercise may also suffer from this condition.
- Another important cause of piles is colon cancer. People suffering from colon cancer may also suffer from piles.
- Drinking less water is also an important cause of piles. People who drink less fluids especially water suffer from constipation.
- Eating spicy food irritates the lining of the stomach and may produce diarrhoea which may also lead to piles.
Symptoms of piles
People suffering from piles may have the following signs and symptoms:
- There is a feeling of hard lump around the anus. The lump is formed due to thrombosis of the vein and it may cause great pain.
- There is a feeling of fullness in the region of rectum due to swelling of the veins.
- Passing of bright red blood during bowel movements is a common symptom in people who suffer from bleeding piles.
- There is pain and itching in the anal region.
- The anus becomes red and swollen and there is soreness in the anal region.
- It becomes difficult for a person to sit for a long time as sitting causes pain.
- Mucus discharge may be seen when passing stool.
- People suffering from piles have to strain a lot when passing stool or urination.
Homeopathic remedies for piles
F.P. Tablets and F.P. Ointment consist of homeopathic remedies for piles. F.P. Tablets are indicated for oral intake and F.P. ointment is recommended for external application. This is an alternative medicine for piles and helps in the natural treatment of piles. People suffering from piles undergo surgery to correct the veins but these homeopathic remedies for piles help in the treatment without surgery and without producing any side effects. F.P tablets and F.P ointment consist of following homeopathic remedies for piles:
Hamamelis Virginica: This is an excellent homeopathic remedy for the treatment of piles. It prevents bleeding that may occur while passing stool in people suffering from bleeding piles. It is an excellent anti-inflammatory remedy and indicated for pain and swelling of the veins. It controls bleeding quickly and give immediate relief from pain.
Hydrastis Canadensis: This is a wonderful alternative medicine for piles. It is an excellent natural laxative and relieves constipation. This remedy is indicated for people who suffer from chronic constipation and problem of piles. This stimulates the muscles and prevents swelling of the veins.
Aesculus Hippocastanum: This is the main homeopathic remedy for the treatment of hemorrhoids. It is indicated when a person suffering from piles complains of sharp shooting pain in the back with burning and itching of the anus. There is chilliness in the back due to extreme straining while passing stool.
Ratanhia: This homeopathic remedy is indicated when there is great protrusion of the veins. It is an excellent remedy for bleeding and non-bleeding piles. It provides immediate relief from congestion in the anal region due to engorgement of the veins.
Paeonia Officinalis: This is a wonderful homeopathic remedy for the treatment of piles. It an alternative medicine for piles and relieves itching and burning in the anal region it prevents development of piles and gives relief from ulceration of the anal region.
Viburnum Prunifolium: This is indicated when there is spasmodic pain in the rectum and anus. This homeopathic remedy will prevent recurrent attacks of pain and swelling of the veins. It increases the supply of blood to the anal region and prevents swelling of the veins.
Aloe Socotrina –This homeopathic remedy helps to treat the burning in the anal region. There is protrusion of the veins and great weakness in the anal region. It is indicates when a person has to strain more while passing stool.
It is recommended to apply two times in a day for two weeks regularly to get complete and permanent relief from piles.
It is recommended to take two tablets four times in a day to get immediate relief from pain and swelling.
Home remedies for piles
Home remedies are very useful in the treatment of piles. People suffering from piles should take the given home remedies for the natural treatment of piles. Some of the important and useful home remedies are given here:
- Radish juice is very effective in the treatment of piles at home. Drink radish juice two times in a day to get relief from piles.
- Soak some dried figs in water for a night. Take these figs two to three times in a day along with water to get relief.
- People suffering from piles should drink more fluids especially water to avoid constipation.
- It is important to eat high fibrous diet to prevent constipation and get relief from pain and swelling of the veins.
- Take the peel of pomegranate and boil it in some water. Drink this water after straining two times in a day.