Deficiency of red blood cells is known as anaemia. It may occur due to different types of reasons. The most common type of anaemia found is iron deficiency anaemia that may occur due to insufficient intake of iron content or imbalanced nutrition. Iron deficiency anaemia is more common in women and young girls as compare to men. Iron is an important component of our body that helps in the formation of haemoglobin content of the blood. Haemoglobin binds with oxygen and carries it to different parts of the body. Less amount of iron leads to decrease of haemoglobin content in the blood. If your body will have low levels of haemoglobin, it will not be able to carry required oxygen to other parts of the body. Iron deficiency anaemia develops when your body does not have enough iron to support the formation of red blood cells. It may occur when there is insufficient intake of iron in the diet or when there is excessive loss of iron from the body. Natural remedies provide iron deficiency cure without producing any side effects.
Causes of iron deficiency anaemia
There are several causes that may lead to iron deficiency anaemia. Some of the important and common causes of iron deficiency anaemia are:
- It may be caused when there is insufficient intake of iron in the diet.
- Another important cause is improper absorption of iron in the blood.
- When a person does not take a balanced diet.
- Iron deficiency anaemia may be caused when there is excessive loss of blood due to an accident or during menstrual periods in women.
- Iron deficiency anaemia is caused in pregnant women due to extra need of the body.
- Excessive intake of non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs can also lead to decreased amount of iron in the blood.
- Colon cancer or lung cancer can also cause iron deficiency anaemia.
- Peptic ulcer is also a common cause of iron deficiency anaemia.
SBL FE-MIN TABLETS
|2 Pack,Trackeble shipping Free||$34.95||Free Trackable|
|1 Bottles, Reg. Free Shipping||$11.95||shipping Free|
|2 Bottles, Reg. Free Shipping||$22.95||shipping Free|
Symptoms of iron deficiency anaemia
The main symptoms of iron deficiency anaemia are given as under:
- Patient feels weak and tired all the time.
- Face looks pale and sunken.
- There is extreme pain in the extremities and patient gets tired easily.
- Headache and vertigo may be present.
- There is dimness of the vision.
- Children suffering from iron deficiency anaemia may have difficulty in concentrating.
- The patient suffering from anaemia may have shortness of breath.
Fe-min is a combination of homeopathic remedies for anaemia. There is an excellent anaemia homeopathic treatment which is safe and effective. Fe-min tablets provide iron deficiency cure by increasing the amount of iron in the blood. Fe-min tablets are good for anaemia homeopathic treatment because these tablets consist of excellent homeopathic remedies for anaemia. The main ingredients of fe-min tablets are:
Ferrum phosphoricum: This is one of the best homeopathic remedies for anaemia. It provides natural iron to the body and helps in the formation of red blood cells and haemoglobin pigment of the blood. It is an excellent remedy for people who feel weak and tired due to loss of iron from the body or poor absorption.
Kali Phosphoricum: This is another useful homeopathic remedy for the treatment of iron deficiency anaemia. It helps to strengthen the nerves and give relief from headache and vertigo.
Calcarea phosphoricum: This provides strength to the bones and helps in the treatment of weakness and debility that may be produced by the loss of iron from the body. It helps to improve the texture of the skin and is a good remedy for children who are deficient in minerals and suffer from weak bones.
Calcarea flour: This is also a good remedy recommended for iron deficiency anaemia. It boosts up the energy and helps to increase the absorption of iron in the blood. It decreases the symptoms of anaemia by helping in the formation of haemoglobin.
Home remedies for anaemia
Iron deficiency anaemia can be treated by using home remedies. Some of the useful home remedies for the treatment of iron deficiency anaemia are:
- Proper diet is the most important home remedy for the treatment of home deficiency anaemia. You should eat rice, dairy products, fruits, fish, beans, eggs and nuts to boost up the immunity.
- Iron rich food should be increased in the diet. Iron rich foods include brown rice, green leafy vegetables, dried fruits, breads, pastas, etc.
- Do not drink too much tea or coffee because these drinks reduce the absorption of iron in your body.
- Pregnant women should eat balanced diet to get proper nutrition. They should contact the doctor for diet recommendations.
- Take one teaspoon of honey and mix with one tea spoon of lemon juice and apple cider vinegar. Take this mixture every day. This is an effective home remedy for iron deficiency anaemia.
- Vitamin B12 and vitamin C are necessary for the absorption of iron. Therefore, supplements including vitamin B12 and vitamin C should be taken. Fruits such as orange, lemon, amla are rich sources of vitamin C and may help in the absorption of iron.
- Fruits such as apple are an excellent source of iron. People suffering from iron deficiency anaemia should eat one apple everyday for getting rid of iron deficiency anaemia.
- Green leafy vegetables such as spinach are also rich in iron. One should increase the intake of green leafy vegetables for increasing the amount of iron in the body.
Prevention of iron deficiency anaemia
Iron deficiency anaemia can be prevented by taking diet rich in iron. Parents should give a balanced diet to their children so that they may not suffer from anaemia. Women should eat fruits and vegetables with high iron content during their menstrual periods. One should do regular exercise for easy absorption of the iron in the blood. It should remain free from stress and anger to maintain healthy body. Pregnant women should increase intake of iron to meet the increased demands of the body.