Laxative is a remedy that is used for the treatment of constipation. There are lots of people suffering from constipation. It is a digestive disorder that may occur due to poor diet or inadequate intake of fibre in the diet. People take different laxatives to get rid of constipation. There is no permanent cure for constipation in conventional remedies. People suffering from constipation regularly take different laxative but do not find real cure for their problem. Constipation is not a problem but is a disorder that may be corrected by making changes in the lifestyle and diet. Laxative contains certain chemicals that increase the movement of stools through the rectum thus giving relief from constipation. When people take laxatives in excess, these may produce side effects. There are different varieties of laxatives that are available in the market. They are available in the form of pills, capsules, or liquids. These laxatives are habit forming and do not cure constipation. People who take laxatives continuously suffer from more problems as these produce side effects from long term use.
Side effects produced by laxatives
There are different side effects produced by the laxatives. Some information is provided here that may give you side effects produced by different types of laxatives. Some common side effects produced by laxatives include diarrhoea, cramps, nausea and vomiting.
People who regularly take laxatives may suffer from flatulence and abdominal bloating. This may occur for a short period of time and disappear after few days. If you are suffering from chronic constipation then your symptoms may become worse after taking the laxatives. There is lot of discomfort without clearing the faeces.
Another side effect of laxatives is that they may interact with other medicines that you regularly take. Therefore, you have to make sure that laxatives do not interact with your prescription remedies.
Bakson Laxat Aid Tablets (50 Tablets)
|2 Bottles, Trackable Shipping Free||$34.95||Free Trackable|
|1 Bottles, Reg. Free Shipping||$11.95||Shipping Free|
|2 Bottles, Reg. Free Shipping||$21.95||Shipping Free|
If you are not getting relief from constipation even after taking the laxatives regularly then you should think about taking of homeopathic laxative. Laxat aid tablet is a combination of useful homeopathic remedies for constipation. It is a natural laxative that helps you to get rid of your long standing constipation without producing any side effects. Laxat aid tablet is an effective homeopathic laxative that helps to give relief from constipation.
It is also a great remedy for acid reflux. Homeopathy for acid reflux helps to solve digestive disorders in people without producing any harmful results or side effects. It helps to increase the peristaltic movements to give relief from constipation.
This homeopathic laxative is an excellent product that acts on the digestive system and give relief from constipation. You may take this product along with other prescription remedies and there is no interaction. Homeopathy for acid reflux gives relief from bloating in the abdomen and treats the heart burn which is accompanied with constipation. Laxat aid tables are suitable for both adults as well as children. These tablets act on the liver and stimulate liver for sufficient production of the bile. It increases the peristaltic movements of the intestines to move the stools forward and in the downward direction. These tablets treat the real cause of the constipation and provide permanent relief from constipation.
Natural laxatives for constipation
People suffering from constipation can easily get rid of their problem by making changes in their lifestyle and diet. Eating fruits and vegetables provide fibre to our body and it greatly helps in giving relief from constipation naturally.
- Another best natural laxative is water. People suffering from constipation should drink about eight to ten glasses of water to get relief from constipation.
- Soak some raisins over night and eat them in the morning. Raisins are full of fibre content and quickly give relief from constipation.
- Guava is another important fruit that is a natural laxative and provides great fibre. The pulp of the guava is rich in fibre and helps in giving relief from constipation without producing any adverse effects.
- Take one glass of warm water and add juice of one lemon in it. Add a pinch of common salt or rock salt and drink it empty stomach in the morning everyday to get relief from constipation.
- Take some figs and boil them in a glass of milk. Drink this milk before sleeping at night. It is an effective natural laxative that gives relief from constipation quickly.
- Flax seeds are also very useful for people suffering from constipation. You may take one tea spoon of flaxseeds with a glass of warm water in the morning to get relief from constipation.
- Spinach and other green leafy vegetables are useful in getting rid of constipation. You can drink one glass of spinach juice everyday to get rid of constipation.
- Oranges are believed to be rich in fibre content. You can either eat one orange everyday or drink one glass of orange juice everyday to get rid of constipation. This is one of the best sources of vitamin c and natural laxative.
Natural ways to get rid of constipation
If you really want to avoid constipation then it is necessary that you should eat healthy and balanced diet. Some of the important lifestyle changes that may help you to get rid of constipation naturally are:
- You should not eat foods that contain white flour such as maida, white sugar, etc. processed foods should also be avoided by the people suffering from constipation.
- One should not miss any meals and should eat regularly. You should eat healthy diet and try to eat dinner about three to four hours before going to bed.
- Exercise is also necessary for optimum functioning of the digestive organs. Try to do some regular exercise to avoid constipation.
- Include natural fruits and vegetables in your diet to add or increase fibre content in your diet. This will greatly help you to get rid of constipation naturally.
Remember, constipation is not a disease it is symptom of certain digestive disorders and you can easily manage this condition by making some changes in your life.