Acidity and flatulence are common problems suffered by people. Acidity and flatulence are the symptoms of indigestion and may be caused by several eating disorders. When there is derangement in the pattern of eating, it may cause several digestive dysfunctions. Stomach secretes hydrochloric acid during the process of digestion. Acidity may be produced when stomach secretes more than required acid. People take different flatulence remedies to get rid of acidity. It may cause acid reflux disease. People take different remedies to acid reflux cure but they do not find real treatment. There are many harmful substances available in the market that produces side effects. Flatulence is also a symptom of indigestion or digestive disorder. Acidity and flatulence is not a disease but these are two symptoms associated with digestive problems.
Symptoms of acidity
There are different signs and symptoms of acidity. People having digestive problems may suffer from different symptoms. Some common symptoms of digestive disorders are:
- Heartburn is an important symptom of acidity. There is pain in the stomach. Production of excessive acid may produce acid reflux disease.
- There may be erosion of the lining of the stomach. Excessive secretion leads to ulcers in the stomach. Regurgitation and vomiting are common symptoms of digestive problems.
- Appetite is reduced and person suffering from acidity and flatulence may have sour eructation.
- Constipation or diarrhoea may be present along with excessive secretion of acid from the stomach.
SBL Nixocid Tablets
|2 Bottles,Trackeble shipping Free||$34.95||Free Trackable|
|1 Bottles, Reg. Free Shipping||$11.95||shipping Free|
|2 Bottles, Reg. Free Shipping||$21.95||shipping Free|
Causes of Acidity and Flatulence
The main causes of acidity and flatulence are:
- Eating of spicy foods may cause acidity. People who eat too many spicy and fried foods may suffer from digestive problems.
- Excessive alcohol drinking is another cause of hyper secretion of acid from the stomach.
- Smoking can also produce ulcers in the stomach and one of the causes of digestive disorders in men.
- People living a sedentary life can also suffer from digestive disorder symptoms and acidity and flatulence are one of them.
- Stress and anxiety are also important causes of acidity. People who remain under mental stress can suffer from digestive problems.
- Irregular meals can produce digestive problems. People eating dinner at late may have acidity in the morning.
Homeopathic acidity treatment
There are simple homeopathic remedies that help in the treatment of acidity and flatulence. Nixocid is a combination of effective homeopathic remedies for the treatment of acidity. Nixocid is one of the best homeopathy acidity treatments. The remedies present in Nixocid are very effective and provide immediate relief from acidity and flatulence. The flatulence remedies in Nixocid help to balance the secretion of hydrochloric acid from the stomach. The homeopathic remedies found in Nixocid homeopathy acidity treatment are:
Natrum phosphoricum – 3x: This is one of the best homeopathic remedy for acidity. This helps to balance the production of enzymes and different juices from the digestive organs. It gives relief from heartburn and sour eructation.
Lycopodium clavatum-3x: This is an excellent homeopathic acid reflux cure. Lycopodium is indicated when a person suffers from continous flatulence. There is accumulation of gas in the lower part of the abdomen. It is the best remedy for diabetic people who suffer from digestive problems. It is also indicated for alternate constipation and diarrhoea.
Carbo vegetabilis- 6x: It is also one of the best known homeopathic remedy for the treatment of digestive disorders. It is indicated for acidity and flatulence after eating spicy food. This homeopathic remedy is recommended when there is flatulence in the upper part of the abdomen.
Robinia pseudacacia-3x: This is another homeopathic acid reflux cure and helps in the treatment of symptoms associated to acid reflux disease. It gives relief from sour eructation and flatulence. It is indicated for people who suffer from digestive problems due to excessive drinking of the alcohol.
IT is recommended to take two tablets three times in a day to get quick relief from flatulence and acidity.
One tablet may be given three times in a day.
Home remedies for acidity
Home remedies are very effective in the treatment of acidity and flatulence. Home remedies give quick relief from symptoms of indigestion. Important home remedies that give quick results are:
- Cold milk is one of the best remedy for acidity. People who suffer from regular attacks of acidity should drink cold milk once in a day to get relief from sour eructation and acidity symptoms.
- Drinking water also gives relief from acidity and indigestion. Water acts as a natural detoxifier and helps to remove toxic substances from the body in the form of urine, thus giving relief from digestive symptoms.
- Ginger is and effective anti-inflammatory remedy and gives relief from digestive problems. It is an excellent remedy for sour eructation. Chew a small piece of ginger and allow the juice to enter your stomach to get relief from indigestion.
- Chew few seeds of aniseed after every meal to prevent formation of flatulence in the stomach.
- Eating jiggery after food is also a traditional method to get relief from acidity and flatulence.
- People who eat curd in the morning everyday also get relief from acidity.
Prevention of acidity
- It is important to remove the cause of acidity which greatly helps in prevention of the symptoms.
- People who drink alcohol should avoid drinking to get rid of acidity and flatulence.
- Cigarette smoking should be avoided to get relief from acidity.
- People suffering from flatulence and acidity should do regular brushing at night before sleep. It helps to clean the tongue and gives relief from acidity.
- Fruit juices also help to keep appropriate functioning of the digestive organs. Spicy foods should be avoided.
- Meals should be taken regularly and on time. Late night parties should be avoided to prevent digestive system problems.
- Stress should be avoided by doing yoga and exercise. Calm mind is good for effective functioning of the all body parts.
- Fried foods can also aggravate the digestive problems. Therefore, people suffering from digestive problems should avoid eating fried foods.