Piles and fissures are two common conditions that may occur simultaneously. An anal fissure is a tear in the lining of the anus. It causes pain while passing stools. Anal fissures may heal quickly if some care is taken at home. People of all ages get affected by piles and fissures. Men and women are equally affected by these problems. There are different causes of piles and fissures. Anal fissure and piles are painful conditions and people suffering from these problems experience agonising pain while passing stool. When hard and large stools are passed from the anal canal it may cause rupture of the lining. People who strain while passing stools may suffer from these problems. In early stages, hemorrhoids and anal fissures are not recognised and when a person has to strain a lot and feel more discomfort while passing stool recognize the true nature of the problem. There are several other problems that may result due to continuous straining. It may also occur in children and sometimes they do not pass large stools due to fear of pain. Stools get impacted in their rectum which may develop in fecal impaction. Sometimes, parents have to remove the impacted fecal matter manually from the rectum of children. Parents should give high fibre diet to their children to prevent constipation in children.
BAKSON PILGO TABLETS
|2 Bottles, Trackable Shipping Free||$34.95||Free Trackable|
|1 Bottles, Reg. Free Shipping||$11.95||Shipping Free|
|2 Bottles, Reg. Free Shipping||$21.95||Shipping Free|
Causes of Piles and fissures
There are several causes that may lead to passage of hard and large stools from the rectum. When a person continuously passes large stools it may cause tear in the lining. Some of the important causes are:
- If a person suffers from chronic constipation and try to pass hard and large stools then it may lead to hemorrhoids or fissures.
- If a person suffers from repeated diarrhoea, then it may cause irritation of the rectum and anus and lead to diarrhoea.
- Repeated pregnancies are also one of the major causes of hemorrhoids and anal fissures in women.
- Gastric diseases such as Crohn’s disease, inflammatory bowel disease and other chronic problems of the digestive organs may also lead to anal fissures.
Symptoms of Hemorrhoids and anal fissures
- There is sharp and stitching pain while passing stool. The pain may be severe and last for few hours.
- There is itching and burning of the anus.
- Sometimes there is bleeding from the warts.
- There is great discomfort in the anus and rectum.
- People suffering from hemorrhoids and anal fissures are not able to sit for long time because it may cause pain.
Homeopathic medicine for piles
Homeopathy is a natural system of medicine and provides an excellent treatment for piles. Pilgo is an excellent homeopathic medicine for piles. These tablets consist of alternative remedies for hemorrhoids. It is also an excellent remedy for fissures of anus. All the homeopathic remedies found in these tablets are safe and provide excellent relief from pain and burning of the rectum and anus. Pilgo tablets consist of the following homeopathic remedies for the treatment of piles and fissures of anus:
Ratanhia 200: This is an excellent homeopathic medicine for piles. It is indicated for bleeding and non bleeding piles and there is a sensation as if the bunch of grapes is located in the area of rectum. There is great pain in the rectum while passing stool. It is also an excellent homeopathic medicine for fissures of anus.
Hamamelis vir. 200: It is indicated when there is bleeding from the rectum due to engorge and swollen veins. This homeopathic medicine for piles provides immediate relief from pain and swelling of the veins. It is an excellent remedy for the treatment of anal fissures. This relieves pain and swelling without producing any side effects.
Aesculus hippocastanum 200: Aesculus hippocastanum is one of the wonderful remedies for the treatment of piles and anal fissures. It is indicated for engorged veins and help in the treatment of piles naturally. It is indicated for bleeding and non bleeding piles. It is one of the best remedies for people who suffer from chronic piles.
Aloe soco. 200: This homeopathic remedy is indicated when there is a sensation as if there is extreme tightness in the anal and rectal region. There is pain while sitting and walking. Patient cannot lie down comfortably and have uneasy felling. There is sensation as if bunch of grapes lie in the area of rectum and anus. This homeopathic remedy is excellent for people who suffer from alternate constipation and diarrhoea.
It is recommended to take two tables three times in a day. When condition improves, then start taking two tablets two times in a day.
Precautions to prevent piles and anal fissures
People who are prone to suffer from piles and anal fissures should take the following precautions to prevent the hemorrhoids and anal fissures:
- Diet rich in fibres should be taken by the people to prevent constipation because it is the main cause of hemorrhoids and anal fissures.
- People who suffer from piles or anal fissures should drink more fluids. Water is an excellent fluid and it not only helps to prevent constipation but also helps to improve other digestive functions. Water also helps to remove the waste products from the body.
- Exercise is very important for people suffering from hemorrhoids and anal fissures. People who lead a sedentary life may suffer from piles; therefore light exercise is necessary to live healthy life.
- Women should use precautions to avoid multiple pregnancies or abortions. They should use suitable measures and consult a gynaecologist to prevent pregnancy.
- Diet rich in fruits and vegetables is very good to prevent constipation and to increase the strength of the body.
- Using hot and cold compresses alternately help to give relief from pain and swelling of the veins.
- People suffering from hemorrhoids may also take sitz bath to get relief from pain.
- Do not strain when passing stool. People who are overweight should try to lose some weight.
- Do not sit on floor for long time.