Many people are conscious about health and they try to find new ways for increasing height. There are different ways which are used by people for increasing height. Height of a person depends upon many factors. It is important to know about different factors that affect height to take proper measures for increasing height. Many people take height increase medicine which proves to be harmful for the functioning of other organs of the body. There are many children who search on the internet for how to gain height. Many people think that if they will become tall, they will look elder and will have more command on their juniors. Some people think themselves to be more powerful by gaining more height. Therefore, people are more interested in increasing height and they take different measures to increase height. Some of the factors that affect height or growth in people are given below.
SBL Homeopathy RITE-HITE Tablets
|2 Bottles, Trackable Shipping Free||$31.95||Free Trackable|
|1 Bottles, Reg. Free Shipping||$11.95||Shipping Free|
|2 Bottles, Reg. Free Shipping||$21.95||Shipping Free|
Factors that affect height
The first and the most important factor in determining height of a person is nutrition. It has a great impact on the height of a person. When a person does not take proper nutrition the growth rate of body slows down. There are some important minerals and vitamins that are important for proper growth of the bones. Vitamin D is very important and minerals such as calcium and phosphorus are also essential for strengthening of bones. Children who do not take these minerals and vitamin in diet will have slower growth.
A tumour of the pituitary gland is another reason that may be responsible for reduced growth of body parts. When a person suffers from tumour of the pituitary gland, he is bound to have slower growth rate.
Genes also play an important role in determining the height of a person. There are some genes that are transmitted from parents to children and responsible for height. It is generally found that children born to parents with short stature also have short height and vice versa.
Men are generally taller than women. In most communities, it is found that males are taller than females.
Exercise plays an important role in growth of bones. Children who do regular exercise have strong bones and their bone development is faster as compare to children who do not take part in any physical exercise. It is very important to do regular exercise for proper growth and development of the whole body.
There are some chronic diseases such as asthma, diabetes, thyroid disorders, etc that affect the height of human beings.
Homeopathic medicine for height
There are many homeopathic remedies that are useful for increasing height. Homeopathic medicine for height are safe and do not produce any side effect. Rite hite tablets are a combination of homeopathic medicines that help to naturally increase height. Rite hite is a height increase medicine that is absolutely safe and produces excellent results. If you are also looking for an answer to the question how to gain height then you should start taking rite hite homeopathic tablets. Rite hite homeopathic tablets consist of the following homeopathic remedies:
Baryta Carbonica – It is an excellent homeopathic medicine for height. This is a homeopathic remedy for children who are mentally and physically weak. It may also be given for children who have weak memory. Baryta carbonica provides nutrition to bones for proper development.
Silicea – This homeopathic remedy is indicated when there imperfect assimilation of the nutrients. It helps in proper assimilation of all the nutrients taken by an individual. Children who cannot walk properly should take this remedy for strengthening of bones.
Thuja Occidentalis – This is a wonderful remedy that acts on the bones and muscles. It is indicated for people who are emaciated and weak. It helps to enhance the body stamina and energy for maintaining proper body activities. It acts on different parts of your body to correct the dysfunctioning.
Calcarea Phosphorica – This is one of the best homeopathic height increase medicine. It is recommended for children who are weak and anaemic. It is best for children who have deficiency of calcium due to which bones become soft. This provides proper amount of calcium for the bones and help in maintaining proper digestive functions.
It is recommended to give one table once a week for children below 13 years of age and two tablets once a week for children above 13 years of age.
Natural ways to increase height
There are different ways by which one can increase height. It is very important to determine the most important reason for small height to take proper measures for increasing height. Some important and easy ways for increasing height naturally are:
- The most important thing is to eat proper food. Children should eat nutritious food for proper development of bones and muscles of the body. One should take proper vitamins and minerals in diet to compensate for the body needs. Children should eat foods that are rich in calcium and phosphorus so that they may have normal height as compare to children of same age.
- Exercise is also an important thing that is required for increasing height. One should regularly do some exercise to increase height. Children may take part in different games that may help them to have normal height. Games such as basketball, skipping, etc. are useful for children that help them to increase height.
- Good sleep is also necessary for maintaining good health. One should take adequate sleep for proper functioning of all body organs.
- Alcohol and smoking should be avoided if one wants to have a good height. These habit forming substances slow down the body processes and cause slower growth rate.
- One should use the proper sitting and standing posture for maintaining proper height. One should sit with straight back so that there is stretching of the muscles.
- If possible mothers should put their babies in sun for some time for proper getting vitamin D from the sun. Vitamin D is very essential for the absorption of calcium which is an important minerals required for bone growth.