Human skin is made up of three layers. The upper most layer of the skin is known as epidermis. The outermost layer of the skin protects us from harmful organisms to enter our internal body. Epidermis also consists of nerve endings to send messages to the brain. Skin also helps to regulate the body temperature. Skin helps in excreting the extra salts from our body. It prevents extra loss of water from our body. Skin may be affected by various diseases. Some of the common skin diseases include cellulitis, dermatitis, eczema, psoriasis, acne, pimples etc. Some common skin diseases are discussed here:
Dermatitis and eczema: Dermatitis is sometimes referred to as eczema. The skin becomes red and inflamed. There is redness and itching of the skin. Dermatitis or eczema may be caused by irritants such as wheat, eggs, sour things etc.
Dry skin: The skin becomes rough and dry especially during winters. Dryness may be caused due to less hydration of the skin, harsh chemicals or due to increasing age.
Acne: Acne is a common skin disorder produced during puberty due to hormonal changes. The glands of the skin get affected and may produce inflammation and swelling. Emotional stress may be one of the leading causes of acne.
Psoriasis: Psoriasis is an autoimmune disorder and there is no known cause for it. Skin becomes scaly and sheds off white scales. Any part of the skin may get affected and aggravation of symptoms occurs when skin is exposed to the sun.
Cellulitis: Cellulitis is an inflammation of the skin tissues. Skin becomes hard and dry. The main cause of cellulitis is hormonal imbalance, obesity and toxins present inside the skin.
SBL silk’n Stay Aloe Vera Cream
|2 Pack, Trackable Shipping Free||$34.95||Free Trackable|
|1 Pack, Reg. Free Shipping||$11.95||Shipping Free|
|2 Pack, Reg. Free Shipping||$21.95||Shipping Free|
Causes of skin diseases
Some of the important causes of skin diseases are:
- Exposure to sun is an important cause of many skin diseases. Skin becomes sensitive to light. When it is exposed to the sun light it damages and increases the risk for skin cancer.
- Emotional stress is another important cause of skin diseases. When a person has emotional stress, there is aggravation of the skin symptoms.
- Hormonal imbalance that may occur during several times of life such as during puberty, during pregnancy, at menopause may be responsible for certain kinds of skin diseases.
- Use of excessive cosmetics can also produce skin allergies. Certain cosmetics consist of harmful chemicals that may irritate the skin and produce harmful reactions on the skin.
- Natural aging is also responsible for producing wrinkles and discoloration on the skin.
- Obesity is also a responsible factor that may cause overstretching of the skin. Cracks may develop in the skin due to the excessive deposition of fat. Fat deposition may also interfere with the blood circulation.
Homeopathic skin treatment
Homeopathy is considered to be best therapy for the treatment of skin diseases. Homeopathy helps to eradicate the skin diseases from their root causes. Homeopathic remedies act on the root cause of the disease to prevent recurrence of signs and symptoms. Silk stay Aloe Vera cream is a combination of homeopathic remedies with Aloe Vera that helps in the homeopathic skin treatment from its root causes. This external homeopathic alternative skin care cream is absolutely safe and do not produce any side effects. Homeopathic aloe Vera cream produces a gentle effect on the skin and reduces all signs and symptoms such as itching and irritation. Homeopathic aloe Vera cream consists of the following homeopathic remedies for alternative skin care treatment:
Aloe Vera: The main constituent of silk and stay homeopathic aloe Vera cream is aloe Vera. Aloe Vera is known to be an excellent herb that rejuvenates the skin. It helps in the formation of new and healthy cells that gives a clean and clear appearance to your skin. It provides glow to your skin. It is an excellent herb to remove the dryness and irritation of the skin. It moisturizes the skin and helps to remove the dehydration of the skin. Aloe Vera is believed to have anti-fungal and anti-bacterial properties.
Calendula: Calendula is the best homeopathic remedy for the treatment of any type of skin disease. It helps in quick healing of the lesions of the skin. It removes the dryness and gives glowing appearance to your skin. Calendula is an excellent homeopathic remedy for cuts, burns and any kind of skin wounds. It gives fresh appearance to your skin. Calendula softens the skin and helps in healing of eczema, dermatitis and psoriasis quickly. It has anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties.
Home remedies for skin diseases
There are many home remedies that may be used for the treatment of skin diseases. Home remedies are safe and can be used for any kind of skin problems. Some of the important tips for keeping skin healthy are:
- It is very important to keep your skin properly hydrated. You should drink at least eight to ten glasses of water every day for proper hydration of the skin.
- Eating fresh fruits and vegetables is also important for getting healthy skin. Fruits and green vegetables consist of natural vitamins and minerals that rejuvenate the skin.
- Yoga and meditation helps to relive stress which is one of the major causes of skin diseases. Therefore, people suffering from skin diseases should do yoga and meditation to relive stress.
- Take two tablespoons of yoghurt and add equal amounts of oatmeal to it to prepare a paste. Apply this paste on the affected areas of the skin to get relief from itching and burning of the skin.
- Take one teaspoon of fresh lemon juice, add one teaspoon of honey, one teaspoon of almond oil and apply this mixture on the skin to get smooth and fresh looking skin. This is an excellent remedy for dryness and itching of the skin.
- Avoid sitting in the sun for long hours. People who are sensitive to sun light should avoid going out in the sun or should apply suitable moisturizer before going out in the sun.